HDFC Bank Ltd was promoted in the year 1994 by the premier housing finance company of the country, HDFC Ltd. The Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995.
Today the Bank has a nationwide network of over 1725 branches and 4232 ATMs spread over 779 towns and cities across India
The Bank's American Depository Shares (ADS) are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and the Global Depository Receipts (GDRs) are listed on Luxembourg Stock Exchange. The Bank has been bestowed with numerous awards and accolades from top national and international agencies & magazines.
HDFC Bank comprises of a dynamic and enthusiastic team determined to accomplish the vision of becoming a World-class Indian bank. Our business philosophy is based on our four core values - Customer Focus, Operational Excellence, Product Leadership and People. We believe that the ultimate identity and success of our bank will reside in the exceptional quality of our people and their extraordinary efforts. We are committed to hiring, developing, motivating and retaining the best people in the industry
The Bank’s objective is to build sound business franchises across distinct businesses so as to be a preferred provider of banking services for target retail and wholesale customer segments. We are committed to healthy growth in profitability while ensuring the highest levels of ethical standards, professional integrity, corporate governance and regulatory compliance.
(Chennai, Tuticorin, Chidambaram, Ramanathapuram)
- Responsible for marketing the range of bank products and services under microfinance.
- Should be able to market the products to the existing clients and bring in new clients effectively.
- Coordination with other departments and also to ensure maximum income / market share from bank's microfinance clients.
- Responsible for business targets on assets and liabilities.
- Candidate must be a graduate/ Postgraduate in any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- 5 Full-Time positions available.
Email to Friends | Save This Job | Company Profile | View All Jobs |
View Similar Jobs | View Salary Report | Report Advertisement | Close
HDFC Bank Ltd.
HDFC Bank House, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel Mumbai 400013.