Engineering Research Center, the R&D division of Tata Motors Ltd., with facilities in Pune, Jamshedpur & Lucknow, has played a crucial role in the development of pioneering technologies and products. Established in 1966, ERC today has 4500 engineers, designers and scientists, dedicated to product and process development, technology upgradation and new product introduction.
The greatest strength of ERC is people, who have enabled us to achieve a number of firsts for the Company and the Indian Auto Industry : Indica – India’s first indigenously manufactured car, Ace – India’s first indigenously manufactured mini truck, & Nano – the world’s cheapest car.
Here is your chance to have a dynamic career in R&D! We are looking for qualified and highly motivated professionals with a passion for innovation and creativity. If you believe you have what it takes to be the change rather than watch it happen, go ahead and apply!
ERC - Assistant Manager/Manager - Strategic Business Planning - Pune
- To budget and monitor capital and revenue expenditure for ERC
- To understand project requirements from technical teams within ERC
- To identify suitable engineering service providers based on the project requirements
- To conduct interactions with both i.e. the technical teams and the engineering service provider to arrive at the optimum scope, deliverables and timelines for the project
- To estimate planning and monitoring resources i.e. the workload manpower, facilities, material, costs and timeline required in various product plans in ERC
- To participate in all commercial and techno-commercial discussions with engineering service providers
- To draft contracts and liaison with various other commercial departments within company
- To involve in new vendor identification, vendor assessment and manage relationship with existing vendors
- Educational Qualification: B.E - Automobile, Electical, Electronics & Telecommunication
- Required Experience: Minimum 2 Years to 7 Years
- Job Specification:
- Should have knowledge of Embedded Systems & passion for automotive industry.
- Should have Innovative thinking and conceptualization of idea
- Should be good at grasping with sound academic record. (60% & above through out the tenure)
- Should possess good interpersonal and communication skills
Email to Friends | Save This Job | Company Profile | Company News | View All Jobs |
View Similar Jobs | View Salary Report | Report Advertisement | Close
Tata Motors Ltd.
Bombay House 24 Homi Mody Street Mombai 400 001.